We know that reliable quality requires continued focus and investments in many areas, and we are committed to our strong reputation of these core fundamentals:
1. SERVE AS AN OUTSTANDING BUSINESS PARTNER - and in every phase of production. At Computer Integrated Machining, we:
• Provide thorough, responsible QUOTES, as we know the partnership starts here.
• Consult to ensure PROTOTYPES are completed efficiently & achieve the desired results.
• Leverage the most appropriate, cost-effective technologies & processes in PRODUCTION.
• Enable Just In Time INVENTORY to our key customers.
2. DELIVER PRECISION MACHINING - and make perfect parts to your specifications. At Computer Integrated Machining, we are committed to:
• PRECISION PLANS. All jobs start with a playbook (ex. specs, materials, inspections, etc.)
• THOROUGH INSPECTIONS. All parts are continually inspected during production.
• QUALITY RESULTS. The finished products are inspected, packaged carefully, and shipped with AS9102 quality inspection reports.
3. ENABLE QUALITY, COMPREHENSIVE MATERIALS - as We Fear No Material! CIM works with a full spectrum of materials and consults to ensure the most accurate and cost-effective materials are used in every job. We excel in the precision machining of complex parts and exotic materials; including Kovar, Haynes 188, Alloy 46, Inconel, Invar, Closed-cell Foams and many other unique materials, utilizing 3, 4, and 5 Axis Machining Technology. We also know an array of finishing techniques (ex. plating, lapping, extrude honing) to ensure the best finish for all completed parts/products.
CIM is proud of our experience in machining zero-defect parts for our customers & we are dedicated to Diligent Quality Assurance.
Our commitment to quality and precision is demonstrated every day in the work we do for our customers, and we are:
Click here to view the Quality Clauses which accompany all our work products.
We are excited to share the newest addition to our already incredible arsenal of tools which reinforce CIM’s commitment to Quality. With our new wide-area coordinate measuring machine (‘CMM’), we can measure and inspect faster and more precisely - even very large and complex parts - right from the factory floor.
From precise mechanical parts to free form parts that come in different shapes, surfaces and sizes – this tool provides exact measurements - even of parts that frequently move during the inspection process. The CMM can measure critical 3D dimensions with high-accuracy, record the measured data and obtain complex Geometric Dimensioning and Tolerancing (“GD&T”) features.
On-screen visual guidance allows a single operator to easily inspect parts with complex dimensions, where once we would have required multiple inspectors for a very large part. Even more valuable is the fact that this new tool can automate specific inspection functions, as skilled programmers create measurement routines by measuring any required 3D or GD&T part dimensions.
This tool is well-suited for large volume measurement and quality data. The scan data is among the best available, providing high accuracy and resolution. No need for written reporting of measurement results, as this tool automatically records measurement data and creates detailed inspection reports.